The central of the new Silk Road economic belt “Uzbekistan”

최고관리자 0 1377

As the corona pandemic issue which can be called the biggest disaster of this century has been prolonged, it seems that the global economy is hardly recovering and the recession

will be also prolonged.

However I would like to actively encourage to advance into Uzbekistan, the best emerging market in Central Asia, which continues to achieve continuous economic growth and

development even in these difficult times.

Uzbekistan has the largest population in Central Asia with over 35million people and an average of 1million newborn babies per year. Above all it is a country where 180,000

ethnic Koreans and 130 multi-ethnic lives without conflict. In particular, the new government has provided various benefits to foreign investors through deregulation, support,

strong reform and opening policies, making it an attractive country with the greatest development among the few global emerging markets.

In addition, I would like to confidently recommend Korean companies looking for global emerging markets to Uzbekistan as the best investment destination because 100%

investment is possible for foreign invested companies with safe management rights guaranteed, recognition of land privatization, investment guarantee agreements and double

taxation prevention agreements.

Currently, as a special strategic partnership between the Republic of Korea and Uzbekistan, the friendly and cooperative relationship between the two countries is stronger than

ever. And as the FTA between two countries is officially promoted, further development is expected in the economic field. Also, in 2021, this year marks the 30th anniversary of

Uzbekistan’s independence, and it is also a meaningful year as it marks the 29th anniversary of diplomatic ties with Korea. In this meaningful year, we are promoting a public-

private joint project to establish a statue of Alisher Navoi in Seoul, South Korea and Statue of King Sejong in Tashkent, Uzbekistan the most historically respected figures by the

people of both countries and it has been agreed to complete the establishment within this year, 2021.

As such, exchanges and cooperation are developing in various fields, I am confident that both countries Republic of Korea and Uzbekistan will develop into closer friends and

brothers.

Business activities that cannot be expected to expand are bound to be zero-sum games. Active pioneering of new emerging markets will be the starting point of virtuous cycle

structure that companies can sustain, and I would like to recommend you find the answer in Uzbekistan, a country central to the new Silk Road economic belt in Central Asia.

Eurasia-Networks Group CEO

Korea Uzbekistan Business Association Executive Vice President

Uzbekistan Prime Minister’s Trade Advisor

Kim Chang Keon (Edward Kim) 

0 Comments