CEO Column. Eurasia, Center of Economic Belt in Silk Road, Uzbekistan

최고관리자 0 2074

Since IMF, South Korea has been in the most difficult period of the economic downturn due to the trade conflict between America and China.

The economic crisis index has reached its peak, due to deepening of labor conflict, minimum wage issues, increase of interest rates and corporate taxes, 

and irregular workers' issues. The fact that small business owners are also suffering from a vicious cycle of closure is extremely worrisome.

I went to see a move “Day of National Bankruptcy”. I felt sympathetic to the IMF period titled in the movie as I used to work in a large Korean firm.  

Let me take a look at the current Korean economic situation. Is the fear of the Tsunami coming soon when we think about the increase in the number of

unemployed people due to low economic growth, lack of employment and the pipeline of household debt?

I think that there are still plenty of business items to be pioneered as I have been doing my business in the emerging market for the past 15 years. Thus, I would like 

to recommend you to find the solution to such economic situation in Uzbekistan rather than in Korea. Especially, I am very pleased to introduce Uzbekistan which

is the center of Central Asia in terms of its economic potential to replace the market downturn of BRICs nations. 

Uzbek population accounts for 34 million and its annual total birth accounts for 1million (Birth is 370,000 in 2017, Korea) including 200,000 Koreans and 130 multiracial societies. Recently, the new government has provided various benefits to foreign investors based on several deregulations, and strong reforms.

In addition, enterprise environment is optimal with tax benefits through 12 special economic zones. It goes without saying that the government and 

people of Uzbekistan must love Korea so much. Uzbekistan is a geopolitical country that is actively promoting the new North Korean policy from current South Korea pursuit 

along with the recent issue of railway linkage between South and North Korea. It is also a significant place with regards to the Northeast Asian super grid

construction and China's one-on-one road policy.

Let's think about early 80s of Korea. Currently there are diverse opportunities through whole industries in Uzbekistan like Korea before, considering the revitalization 

of real estate development, the development of manufacturing-based industries, the construction of various national infrastructure projects, and the support of various international funds.

Certainly, there would be a  Zero-Sum-Game without business expansion. I am also pretty much sure that the strategic exploration of the new market will initiate the virtuous cycle

of the 100-year zone which will enable the company to perpetuate itself. I propose that the answer of sustainable growth will be found in Uzbekistan- the center of the new Silk Road economic belt in Central Asia.

Released by Monthly CEO &, Korea

[이 게시물은 슈퍼관리자님에 의해 2020-06-09 13:32:43 News Center에서 이동 됨]
0 Comments