Korean Pops Orchestra Uzbekistan Performance Review

최고관리자 0 394

I am deeply grateful for the successful completion of the Korean Pops Orchestra’s performance in Uzbekistan in commemoration of the 30th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Korea and Uzbekistan and the 85th anniversary of the settlement of Koreans (Diaspora) in Uzbekistan.

The performances in Fergana and Sirdarya were made not only because of the efforts of the members and staff of the Korean Pops Orchestra, but also with the generous support and cooperation of each state government.

With not many opportunities for such a large-scale performance to be held in the region other than the capital city, this concert marked a great excitement and entertainment for the citizens before the end of the year.

Through this performance, the Korean Pops Orchestra had a meaningful experience of being able to communicate with the people of Uzbekistan through music, overcoming languages and cultures.

The enthusiastic response of the Uzbekistan audience presented us with thrilling moments as they responded to the particular songs containing Korean sentiments, such as 'Forsythia Maiden', 'Arirang Medley', and 'Capture (Gal-Mu-Re)', which were specially produced for this performance.

I am sincerely grateful and glad that this performance has provided a meaningful opportunity to further strengthen the bond of cultural exchange between the two countries and bring them one step closer emotionally.

Once again, I would like to express my gratitude to the Uzbekistan government, the Uzbekistan Embassy in Korea, and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Eurasia Networks Group, Mr. Kim (Edward) Chang Keon, for their active support and bringing this performance to fruition.

I will cherish the warm welcome of the people of Uzbekistan and the standing ovation and shouts of support from all the audience members who attended the performance.

We sincerely wish for another reunion with the beautiful country Uzbekistan, the center of the Silk Road, and the Korean Pops Orchestra in the near future.

Thank You

Korean Pops Orchestra

Representative Director Kim Mi-hye.

0 Comments