Dear members of the Association, the new year 2024 has arrived.

최고관리자 0 97

In 2023, bilateral relations between the Republic of Korea and Uzbekistan strengthened and developed by leaps and bounds thanks to the active efforts and interest of our participants, even in a difficult global environment. 

In particular, last year was a year of great pride for our members in various industries such as construction and education, manufacturing, and distribution, as they established local corporations and direct investment enterprises in Uzbekistan, began active operations, and achieved good results.

In addition, I would like to express my deep respect and gratitude to local authorities, institutions, and organizations, as well as businessmen who, in addition to their active business activities, carried out various donations and CSR in favor of disadvantaged and socially difficult regions of Uzbekistan. 

In this regard, I assure you that our association will make additional efforts to meet the expectations of our members and promote economic development and friendly cooperation between the Republic of Korea and Uzbekistan, and will also make every effort to satisfy the interests of our members and successfully enter Uzbekistan. 

Dear members of the Association, in the New Year 2024 I want to wish you health and happiness, the fulfillment of all your desires with the help of the energy of the soaring blue dragon.

bd631561d2330c7da1c6ce6d54f1ad19_1704177680_0524.jpg

Best regards, 

Korea-Uzbekistan Business Association, Kim Chang Keon 

0 Comments