The recourse of the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of th…

최고관리자 0 2013

Dear compatriots living in the Republic of Korea!

I understand very well how worried you are about the outbreak of coronavirus. Nevertheless, I want to urge you to calm and protect your health.

Currently, the number of cases is growing all over the world, but thanks to the decisive actions of the Korean government and the active participation of society in the fight against the virus, its spread in the country is sharply slowing down.

Great assistance in the prevention of the disease in the Republic of Korea is also provided by citizens of Uzbekistan. However, in the future we need to better adhere to the recommendations of the Government of Korea, in particular, for a while, we should refrain from visiting crowded places and carefully observe the rules of personal hygiene (constantly wash our hands and wear a mask).

I hope that among all the nations living on the territory of Korea, our citizens will become a good example of following the recommendations of the Korean government, which is making every possible effort to prevent the further spread of the virus.

Dear compatriots!

Currently, and until the coronavirus problem is resolved, our Embassy provides 24-hour support for its citizens. In difficult times, it is especially important to help and support each other. I and all the embassy staff, 24 hours a day, together with you, do everything necessary to overcome these difficult times.

If you have any difficulties or any kind of problems, I ask you to immediately contact the Embassy.

Dear fellow citizens!

I am convinced that having overcome these difficult circumstances with dignity, a happy time will come soon.

Take care of yourself and your health!

Thanks!

[이 게시물은 슈퍼관리자님에 의해 2020-06-09 13:33:38 News Center에서 이동 됨]
0 Comments